Friday, May 27, 2011

Introduction- Final Aesir

Throughout my years and experience of playing video games and with the help of a friend (Matt) convincing me to do this blog. The both of us will be just be talking about video games. We will be talking about any game that interest us. That could be anything from fighters, shooters, RPG's, mmo's action adventure, as well as any type of video game news that is going on at the time that, we and possibly the viewers find interesting. I am a college student (junior) in San Antonio, Texas just doing what any other college student would be doing during the summer....working. Great, I need to save some money. Matt and I thought it would be a good idea to create a blog just to get our ideas out there, we do not really care if anyone reads it. Since we have known each other, a lot of our other friends have always come to us on what the next good game is checking out, or any kind of gaming news that they have not heard about yet. When we started making this blog happen, we did not want to be some of those people how are narrow minded about games and have extreme bias towards their games.  When we talk about a games, one of our number one priorities are to not have any bias in our articles, no matter what. There will always be a reason why we like and/or dislike a game. I'm not talking about lame excuses for example: I'm not good at it, or I die a lot. Another on would be Portal 2, I know it is a fantastic game...it is just not my type of game. I'm not in to puzzles, but i do acknowledge that it is an absolute stunning and complex game. Matt is not really in to Games similar to L.A Noire, but in my case I thought it was amazing! I actually just beat it recently and i would recommend it to anyone would loves crime solving+ grand theft auto.

All in all, we are here to talk about video games and video game news. So you can beat we are going to talk about games at E3 for sure.I hope you enjoy, and any recommendation on what we can do better, please let us know. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment